Conveniently located on campus, in Rooms #27 & #28, we ensure kids are safe, nurtured & supported after the school bell rings. Open during afterschool, before school, school vacations, early dismissal days & most holidays, trust the Y to help your child learn, laugh & have loads of fun!
Program Site Location: Woodlake Elementary Community Charter. Our before & after school programs & single-day/full-day programs take place in a state-licensed facility (191200082). Our Day Camp programs are accredited through the American Camp Association.
After school care offered from dismissal until 6:00pm. Before school care offered from 7:00am until the start of school. On-site Full-Day child care programs available on select days. On-site Accredited day camp programs available during fall, winter, spring and summer school breaks.
- Peace of mind: clean, safe & secure state-licensed child care.
- Caring & nurturing staff leaders who are all CPR, First Aid, AED, Health & Safety & Water Rescue certified. All staff have completed college
coursework in Child Development, including Early Childhood Education.
- Financial Assistance available to qualifying families.
- Program available for grades K-5.
- To sign-up or for more info please contact Yamileth Catalan, Site Director, at YamilethCatalan@ymcaLA.org or 818 643 0065.
- This program is proudly provided by the West Valley Family YMCA.